Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Arcade

Hey dolls I hope you guys are doing amazing. I know I been away for a while, I was in PA with family.

While I was home we went to Dave and Busters for the first time and I have to say it was a lot of fun. I went with my husband, sisters in law and my sister-in-laws husband, and we looked like lil kids at Chuck E Cheese. While there I notice that there was a lot of deep purples, blues, yellows and gold and I thought of doing a makeup look. Now that I'm finally home I came up with this look. I hope you like it.


Products Used

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline 24/7 Color Tattoo: Bold Gold
Jesse's Girl: Penny Arcade
NYX Smokey Purple Palette: Deep Purple
Wet and Wild: Creme Brulee
Physician's Formula Liquid Liner: Black
MAC Eyeliner: Engraved
Maybelline The Falsies







Hope you like it

Besos 
Runnie
Powered By Blogger