Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Starry Night!

Yesterday I went to see the Avengers. OMG best movie ever. I when with a group of friends so I wanted to look cute but not over dress. Also as you know I'm super tall so flats was the way to go cuz my friends are shorties hehehe Love you girls! Anyway this is what I wore.


Sandals: Body Central
Earrings and Ring: Body Central
Cuff: Forever21
Necklace: gift from my Mami
Clutch: Body Central



Eyelook:
 

I decided on a smokey Purple eye and added lashes to make it a little more dramatic.

Hope you like it,

Besos 
Runnie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

10DollarMall.com an online quality fashion store offering cheap clothes for women, men and kids. Cheap clothes but Great Quality!

Unknown said...

Good nice! i think this is well! http://cpbay.com/

Powered By Blogger