Saturday, March 10, 2012

Edgy

Hey Dolls I hope you are having a great weekend so far. I decided to do a look for you guys. I been wanting too use all of the Maybelline color Tattoo Eyeshadow so here its another look with one of my favorite colors, Edgy Emerald. I used it as a base. I am in love with this color its gorgeous!


Products Used:

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline 24/7 Color Tattoo: Edgy Emerald (base on lid and lower lash)
Profussion 88 Shimmer Palette: Sea foam Green (lid and lower lash)
NYX: Dark Brown (crease)
MAC: Beauty Marked (deepen the crease)
Urban Decay: Naked (transition)
Wet andWild: Creme Brulee (highlight)
Maybeline 24/7 Color Tattoo: Too Cool (inner corner)
Jesse's Girl: Kiwi Rose (inner corner)
Physician's Formula Liquid Liner Pen: Black
MAC Eyeliner: Engraved
Maybelline The Falsies: Black Drama
Ardell Lashes: 106


Face:

MAC: Prep and Prime
MAC: Studio Fix Fluid Foundation: NC42
Revlon Photo Finish Foundation: Golden Beige (mixed to get my right shade)
MAC: Studio Sculpt Concealer:NC42
Gardier Fructis Anti Dark Circle Roller: Tint
Milani Powder Foundation: 02 Fresco
Milani Baked Blush: Coralina
Too Face Bronzer: Chocolate Soleit
Physician's Formula Happy Booster: Bronze
MAC Pigment: Melon (used as a cheek highlight)


Lips:

EOS Sphere Lip Balm: Lemon Drop
MAC Lipglass: Strange Potion


Hope you like this look as much as I do. This is definitive going to be my spring colors. I love how the turquoise/ sea foam green looks with corals and peachy oranges.

Besos
Runnie


Powered By Blogger