Friday, August 12, 2011

Silent!

So today I made a haul video so I did my makeup. I wanted to finally use the Wet and Wild trio Silent Treatment. I know Im late but I finally used it and I love it anyways I hope you like this look and sorry this post its so short.


 Products I used:

Brows:

Elf Brow Kit: Dark {just the powder}

Eyes:

Elf Primer
Revlon Illuminance Creem Shadows: Wild Orquid {lightest purple on the lid}
Wet and Wild Trio
Elf Brighting Eyeliner: Black
Wet and Wild:Matte Black  {smudge on top of the liner}

Face:

MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation: NC45
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer: NC42  
CoverGirl Clean Powder: Soft Honey
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Bronzer
Elf Blush: Pink Passion
Elf Glow bronzing powder: Sun Kissed

Lips:

Nars: Turkish Delight





hope you like it!

Besos
Runnie

2 comments:

Mei Mei said...

love how its smokey but not overdone... ♥

Runnie said...

Thanx mama

Powered By Blogger