Thursday, May 19, 2011

Leave the sewing to the women.

Continuing the Disney Series, We are doing the movie Cinderella. I chose to do Perla the mouse because I found the cutest picture of her when looking for inspiration. I originally was going to do Jack. Mei Mei it's going on Vacation but she will be back in a week so keep an eye open for her next Disney look.

My Inspiration



Products I used.

Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Base: White
120 eBay Palette
 Yellow(first part of my lid)
 Purple (lid)
 Pink (lower lash)
Shimmery light pink (top and botton inner corner)
NYC Eyeshadow Duo: Yankee Blue (lightest blue on the crease)
Wet and Wild:Brulee (brow highlight)
Hard Candy Concealer Pencil: Tan (waterline, OMG I love this)
NYC Liquid Liner: Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner: Zero (thighline)
Maybelline The Falsies

My look:







Hope you like this post

Besos
Runnie

6 comments:

Mie said...

Awwww that is SO CUTE I love it hun~ <3

Silver Saffire said...

thanx mama!

Dale said...

This is so pretty and I really like your inspiration. It's so colorful and pretty on you and i like that you lined the pink under your eye too, I always do that with my shimmer

xoDale
Thanks for your comment to

Silver Saffire said...

Thank you Dale

socialitedreams said...

haha, very cute..i used to be obsessed with "cindy relly" as a kid :)

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Silver Saffire said...

hehehe so was I. Thanx