Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"hey think "No" means "Yes" and "Get lost" means "Take me, I'm yours."

Next in the Disney series is Hercules. I used to love this movie plus at the time I had a huge crushed with Ricky Martin and in the Spanish version he sings so well love the movie. I decided to do Megara or Meg for short. I love what she is wearing the pink with purple  with hints of gold and bronze.

Check out Mei Mei's Hercules

My Inspiration




Products I used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX White Base
Elf 32 Palette: Gold( inner corner)
120 eBay Palette 
light pink (lid) 
Purple (crease)
Peachy color ( transition)
Urban Decay: Virgin (highlight)
Wet and Wild Liner: Gold (waterline)
Hip Duo Shadows:Charged (golden bronze in the lower lashes)
NYC Liquid Liner:Black
Loreal Collagen Mascara

My take on her: 



 

Hope you like it!
Besos 
Runnie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny how we didn't know and we did them so they went together...Love the gold under the lashes... bello!

Runnie said...

I know but great minds think alike girl! and yes that shadow i love it and its so smooth

Overdoseonthis said...

yes that gold under the lashes makes the look POP! que pretty!

Runnie said...

Thanx mamita

Powered By Blogger