Monday, December 27, 2010

New Years Eve Ideas

Here I bring you a couple of ideas for New years eve. I know a lot of you guys are going to celebrate that night with friends and family and you want to look fabulous for that night.

New Years Eve
New Years Eve by runnie featuring high heel pumps


This first outfit is a statement. The black sequined dress is a statement but it's a perfect pick for the 31th of Dec. I paired it with nude pumps and clutch. Nude pumps make your legs look longer. I dont need my legs to look longer because Im really tall but I still love the high heels. I think the make a woman look elegant and femining.


animal print

This one its so pretty. I love the animal print on the skirt I think its gives it a fun touch. Its not as formal as a dress but its still gorgeous. I love the tier look of the skirt and the one shoulder top. The pink pumps gives it a touch of color.


Untitled
pants by runnie featuring evening handbags
This one its so classic. Red top, black slacks. The silver accessories gives it and elegant look.Also this one can be worn by older woman that dont like miny skirts or short dresses. I love this look because the pants keep you warm in this cold holidays. You can pair this with a blazer or a cardigan.

Hope this helps you guys.
Besos
Runnie

No comments:

Powered By Blogger