Friday, November 19, 2010

Omg what did Runnie do!?

So yesterday I decided that I wanted a change, a new look, and to feel better cuz I been down cuz of my husband being away. So I decided to get bangs and extensions done. and I have to say I love it. I also got some blue in my hair I just love the way it looks. My husband saw me skype and he loves it. He was going crazy about my hair. Back in February I decided to cut my hair and he was mad. It was at my waist and I decided to cut it at my neck. so now that I got my extensions, he its going nuts, he loves it.  Like always here are some pictures! Hope u guys like it

Here is a before pic!


and here its the after!♥
What do you guys think? Do you like the change or not? Give me your honest opinion!

Besos
Runnie

2 comments:

klatu said...

i don't know what to say while keeping it pg-13....but damn there's a reason i love long hair and there's a reason it looks amazing on you..... it just does stuff to me

Runnie said...

hahahaha Babe you are horrible! Thanx for Following my blog. Te Amo

Powered By Blogger