Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Review Elf Studio Brushes


love this brushes
By Runnie from Hampton, Va on 11/9/2010
5out of 5
Pros: No shedding, Good Value, Amazing, Easy To Apply, Versatile
Best Uses: Dry Skin, Oily Skin, Special Occasions, Daily Use, Travel, Normal Skin
Describe Yourself: Trendy Style
Skin Tone: Medium
Age: 25-34
I absolutely love this brushes.They are really soft and make the application of makeup really easy. there is no shedding and I have washed them a bunch of times. the flat powder brush its amazin for both liquid and cream foundation it gives u and airbrush finish that I havent got with no there brush!I just love this set!




Edit...
So this is long over due. I got my elf brushes back at the end of June. I order them and 3 days later they were here with a couple other things I order. I was really excited that my package got here. Everything was packed so nothing would break. When I opened the brush back there was 11 brushes. All of them are soft thats the first thing that I notice. I washed them and there was no shedding. when I did my first look with them I was impressed. my makeup look amazin even my husband notice. He said it looked better than it usually does and asked me what I did for it to look that way. Over all I gotta say I love this set! 
 I'm actually thinking about buying the limited edition one (it has glitters♥) 

The Brushes:

  • Eyeshadow "C" Brush (all over eyeshadow)
  • Complexion Brush (good for face powders)
  • Small Angled Brush (good for gel liner or to put shadow in your lower lash)
  • Small Smudge Brush (the name says it good for smudgin)
  • Fan Brush (get fall out from shadows also u can but a lite blush on your cheeks)
  • Powder Brush ( I use this for liquid or cram foundations because its a flat top brush and it just gives an airbrush finish)
  • Angled Foundation Brush (good for concealer its small enough to use under the eyes)
  • Concealer Brush (i use this one to pack on shadow)
  • Small Precision Brush (I use this one as a lip brush but its good to make a cut crease when u want to be precise)
  • Blush Brush (I use this one for bronzer and to contour my face)
  • Contouring Brush.( good to get in the crease.)

it also has it own case which it good for traveling. You put ur brushes in the case throw them in your bag and u are good to go. All the brushes you need in one case.







Hope you guys Like this review!
Besos♥
Runnie

No comments:

Powered By Blogger